Ferns and Fiddleheads Convertible Scarf
This is a hand painted, printed, hand cut and sewn 4 in 1 designer scarf that is super versatile. You can use as a face mask/cover, a head band, a hat band, or a regular neck scarf and it is wearable in all seasons.
This scarf is made in luminous soft velour backed by 'Ah so soft' silky polyester blend fabric. This pattern is ferns and fiddleheadswatercolor on a black background with hints of faux gold accents scattered throughout lined in black silky polyester blend fabric.
Use this convertible scarf as:
- A neck scarf
- A face mask/ face cover
- A headband
- A hat band
- Hand designed and made in USA
You can wear this scarf for dress, for workouts, for running, walking, or just everyday. Dresses up or down and great for travel. This little neck scarf can instantly up your look by adding to plain tops, a dress or even over your jacket. Designed to be breathable and super soft. Scarf is washable, and will never fade.
Size Regular fits most everyone at 20.00 inch around
Size XL: fits those who want extra face or neck room 22.00 inch around
- Velour fiber is 100% polyester
- Lining is our 'Ah so soft' moisture wicking polyester and spandex blend
- Drapes beautifully and will never fade.
- Can be machine washed gentle in cool water
- Lay flat to dry with no change in feel or
- Tumble dry on low
- This fabric will not require ironing and travels beautifully
Made with eco conscious never fade inks
We want you to be delighted. Please note, all of our items including scarves are normally always returnable but at this time we cannot do face covering returns.